RNA-Seq for non-model organisms: unique insights into de novo transcriptomes
A quick and complete analysis of transcriptome data with no need of a reference genome: characterization, functional annotation, gene expression quantification and detection of differentially expressed genes. Next-gen sequencing of transcriptomes can be an easy first approach to get insights into the exomes from unknown genomes.
- Tolerant to errors inherent to next-gen sequencing
- It does not need a reference genome
- Customized to client specific goals
- One transcriptome in two weeks
- Transcriptome Express: one transcriptome in one week!
Non-normalized cDNA libraries
- Rich functional annotation (GO, Interpro, references)
- Gene expression quantification
- Differential expression analysis
- De novo characterization of your transcriptome
- Expression quantification in RPKM
- A quick and complete annotation similar to annotations for model organisms
- Deliverables compliant with freely available tools and browsers: Artemis, Mauve, EBI tools, Expasy tools
Normalized cDNA libraries
- Gene catalogs with rich functional annotation
- Exclusive sample gene detection
We work with the most advanced pipelines based in programs as Tophat and Cufflinks. We add rich functional data to your results and provide you gene ontology analysis and other complex enrichment studies requested by the client.